Play group meets each Friday during school term from 9.15 am till 11.00am. Parents, grandparents and carers of pre-school children enjoy friendship and support in a safe environment. No bookings necessary – just come along and join the fun. The only fees are $3 per family per session.
Coordinators and all volunteers are current Blue Card holders.
Our church values children and encourages them to Play, Learn and Grow in a safe, forgiving and nurturing environment.
What We Offer
For the children:
- A large indoor playspace with room to run, move, jump and make noise.
- Toys that nurture imagination, fine and gross motor skills, and cooperation.
- Toys for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- A craft or messy activity such as playdough, sand and water troughs, or painting.
- Singing and story time.
- The opportunity to socialise and form friendships with other children.
For the parents and caregivers:
- Tea and coffee.
- Shared morning tea.
- A chance to engage with other parents and carers.
- A time to play with your children.
What to bring:
- Morning Tea for your children. Water and fruit are a good start.
- A hat which will be worn if we go outside for sand or water play.
- Sunscreen is provided.
- Spare change of clothes … accidents happen.
9:15am – 11:00am each Friday during school term
Coordinators: Jill & Peter Trudgian
Phone: 0439 079 107